View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Wink I, Dratini-Vol. 2, Page THREE is out![COMIC]

(All userbars on this page by Galactic Grunt)

~From the creator of The Adventures of Fred and Leo~

This is my second webcomic I, Dratini (as you all know). Constructive criticism would be appreciated. Each volume of this comic contains five chapters, just so you know. So, without further ado, here is the comic!

AND FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS IS ONE OF THOSE "RANDOM COMICS," I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE BASE COLORS, THERE IS A PLOT, AND I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!!!

Thank you to all of my supporters, and for those who give advice, but to the latter, please don't ask about the above.

-----

Vol. One: Zeta Co.

Page One
Page Two
Page Three (contains lame, pixellated blood)
Page Four
Page Five

Vol. Two: Cakes, Souls, and a Bunch of Other Stuff

Page One
Page Two (more pixellated blood in this one)
Page Three

-----

GUEST STARS

NOT TAKING GUEST STARS UNTIL SOME TIME AFTER VOLUME TWO!!!!!

If you want to have a guest star in my comic, just fill out the following form and post it in this topic:

Guest Star Name:
Images (a LINK, if possible, please, a sprite sheet is fine) (Provide a few images so that the sprite can have movements):
Personality:
Other (any other info about this character):

-----

CHARACTER GUIDES (WARNING! Contains spoilers.)-updated every page, not volume! This contains every single featured character, from cameo characters to recurring ones.

Dratini: The main character of this story, when he heard that the mysterious Zeta Co. is attempting to destroy the world's ozone layer, he goes on a quest to stop them. All we know about his personality so far is that he's stupid and gullible.

"Newsman" Hitmonchan: Told Dratini over the Channel 97 News station about Zeta Co. We don't know if he's going to appear later or not. Runs the Punch Out!! news segment.

Wurmple and Weedle: Two random pokemon who appear and, unknowingly, give Dratini advice about Zeta Co.'s plans. They're expected to appear again and give out even more important info by simply discussing their daily lives.

Meta Knight: One of the members of Zeta Co., and the first one that Dratini ever meets. The two got into a one-on-one match, with Dratini emerging as the victor. Meta knight would've won, though, if it wasn't for Cheese...

Cheese: A Vulpix who plans to stop Zeta Co. (or so he says) and takes Dratini along with him. Of course, Dratini doesn't mind...Cheese, albeit his name, is the more serious of the two, although both appear to have a serious love of cakes and, maybe, other sweets. Though he may seem serious on the outside, he's absent-minded when it comes to his favorite manga character Ichigo Kurosaki (from Bleach). Luckily, he seems to be getting out of it.

Lightning-etta: A Pikachu, she is, apparently, trying to deliver her cake to Oldpeelingbarktown. Is she telling the truth...?

Ichigo: A character from the popular manga Bleach, apparently he's against Zeta Co. but thinks that our heroes Dratini, Cheese and Lightning-etta are Zeta agents!

-----

Yes, the character bios are the latest addition to this topic! I hope they're semi-neat.

Graceful_Suicune might make a userbar soon, and Daughter of Mew might make a banner! Expect them sometime soon!
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.

Last edited by Kendo; 09-20-2008 at 07:26 PM.