Thread: The Park Mart
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 06:28 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: The Park Mart

I'm not gonna check the math, I trust y'all that nobody is cheating. And are you guys making sure to only count half of the prices? All the listed prices are HALF OFF in September!

When buying Park Balls, say which kind you want. It's not really insanely important, since all balls can be exchanged for others, but walking in with just generic ones, you'd need to assign types to them anyway.

Sam, please keep a count of how much money is coming in. This is different from the Pokemart in this way. There's a reason to this. The Park does not print any of it's own money, no new money will ever be created. Instead it uses income to pay the Rangers, so we need to know how much there is to hand out.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-01-2008 at 07:48 PM.