View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush
Default Re: Staring Death In The Face {PG 13}

Adam brushed the dust of with his hands and ran towards the Pokemon center to get his Pokemon healed, when he battled Machop.

“Nurse Joy, may I get my Pokemon healed please,” Adam said in a soft tone.

“Of course my young friend,” Nurse Joy Replied kindly

Adam handed the balls to Nurse Joy and she gently took it out of his hand and put them on a rack with Pokeball holes. The rack was then taken to a machine, then the balls were returned to Adam.

Adam slotted the balls onto his Poke belt and left the Pokemon center. He looked right, and saw a small hotel, that looked cozy and comfy. Adam walked towards that with just rest in his head. Adam whistled with the thought of relaxing in a bed. Adam turned and faced the red door. Adam touched the door knob and was about to turn it when suddenly there was a huge scream.

“Aaaaaaaaaggggggrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh,” shouted a women’s voice.

“Help, somebody, help,” cried two kids in the same direction

Adam heard it immediately and ran towards the screams. Adam didn’t think as he ran across, the somewhat deserted city. He took a sharp turn and saw what he was facing. It was a house, ordinary like most but It was on fire. He still heard the screams from inside. The fire wasn’t bad but it would be in a few minutes.

“Go Seadra” Adam ordered

Seadra popped out of it’s red and white ball and started at what was in front of it.

“Seadra, you know what to do, use Hydro Pump and make me a path so I can get to the people,” Adam said concentrating and ready.

Two large beams of water came shooting out of Seadra’s mouth like a cannon ball. The two beams of water smacked the fire hard and extinguished everything in it’s path until it smashed through a door and hit the wall. Adam saw his opportunity to get into the house so he ran in without knowing what he was getting into. Adam looked left to right and saw there wasn’t a lot of fire in the house.

“Seadra, come in and clear the stairs for me,” Adam ordered

Seadra hopped in and shot a smaller beam of water extinguishing the fire in the stairs.

Adam ran up the stairs and shouted “Hello, where are you.”

Adam waited for a reply and after a few seconds he heard two small kids reply “Help, Help, we are in the room with the white door.”

Adam looked around for the room with the white door and soon enough he had managed to find it. Adam, didn’t see much of a fire in front of the door so he rammed through the door and found the two kids and the women he was looking for.

He quickly evacuated them from their house as the fire was slowly getting bigger. As he was getting them down the stairs, he thought what had caused this. Adam hurried them out of the house and asked them to call the fire department.

Adam stood proud as Seadra was using his Water guns and Hydro Pumps to keep the fire at bay. Then Adam heard growling in the house, like something from a dog. He took a quick glance at the people that were living in the house and ran into the house.

“Seadra, come in with me,” Adam asked.

Seadra followed unquestionably, into the house with Adam but Seadra was still keeping the fire down, but it wasn’t very bad at all. Adam turned into what he thought used to be the living room and saw a Pokemon in there. He knew it was a fire Pokemon and he expected it to have caused this.

The Pokemon looked at Adam and started running towards him. At closer examination Adam noticed it was a Growlithe and he felt the urge to catch it.

“This is going to be easy, I’ll just use Seadra,” Adam whispered.

Seadra’s amazing ears heard, and he came running towards Adam. Seadra, lets win this quickly but Growlithe was a clever Pokemon and used a Flame Wheel on the wall beside him. This caused a fire over there and Seadra had to handle it. Adam knew Growlithe could do this faster than Seadra.

“Seadra, you stay out of this one, take care of the fire until the Fire Fighters come,” Adam ordered.

“Ok, I’ll try something else, Go Machop use Karate Chop,” Adam roared.

Machop ran towards the small, striped dog and smacked his hand round his back the his other hand on Growlithe’s chest but only milliseconds after Machop had made contact with his second hit Growlithe opened his mouth and shot a wheel of fire that sent Machop back to Adam with a burn. Machop made contact with Adam and the hit’s power carried them both to the wall behind them.

Adam got up slowly and saw Growlithe looking at Adam evilly, but then he had disappeared and re-appeared running at a extreme speed to make contact with Machop doing even more damage.

Adam picked Machop up and placed him down so he could stand and fight. Adam knew he couldn’t do as much damage as before because of his burn and he would be slowly losing his health.

“Machop, I know this might be a bit tough but I need you to use Dynamic Punch and then a Cross Chop,” Adam asked softly.

Machop ran towards Growlithe with the intentions of attacking it, first it used a Dynamic Punch which Growlithe dodged with simplicity and bit Machop with a bite that did very little damage to it’s tough skin. Now it was close enough Machop got it’s arms ready by Crossing it’s hands together and chopping it hard against the small and brittle dog. After the dog had stopped moving it ran towards Machop and used Take Down attack. It smacked Machop’s chest shoulder first and carried on going until they hit one of the walls and left Machop in pain.

“Machop, get up quickly and use Wake-Up Slap,” Adam ordered.

Machop sat motionless for a few seconds then slowly got up, being slowed down, by it’s burn, Adam knew it was getting weaker every turn. Adam took a glance at Growlithe as it was about to make another move. It ran at rocket speed and attacked before Machop could use his move, even though it was the slower Pokemon it attacked before Machop could and hit him with more Extreme speed. Then Machop found it’s chance and a split second after the hit Machop repeatedly slapped Growlithe as hard as it could and Growlithe was flung across the room where Seadra, was trying to clear the fire. Adam turned his attention to Machop as he fainted because of the pain from the burn. Adam returned Machop and there was a huge grin on Growlithe’s face. Growlithe ran towards Adam ready to hurt him. He was running fast and leapt to hit him where it would hurt but a blue beam of water had come from Seadra and hit the fire dog before Growlithe could touch Adam.

“Thanks, Seadra, I know you have been doing a lot of work, and you must be tired so return,” Adam said smiling.

“Go Houndour,” Adam said chuckling.

“Houndour use Crunch then use Beat Up” Adam ordered

Houndour ran towards the other fire dog and Crunched it’s flesh with it’s sharp teeth, then Houndour punched it repeatedly, acting like a bully in school. Growlithe wasn’t going to take any of this and he too took a bite into Houndour’s flesh.

“Houndour, it’s looking weak, lets finish it with a Crunch” Adam said with a grin

Houndour chuckled evilly and ran towards the smaller striped dog and Bit into it’s red and black fur and crunched it leaving lots of pain on Growlithe. Then Growlithe bit into Houndour and ejected a electric pulse through it’s teeth and hurt Houndour.

Houndour ran back towards Adam as Growlithe fell from his attack and he was nearly out of health. Adam saw this as his only opportunity.

“Go Pokeball,” Adam shouted.

Adam looked as the Pokeball sucked up the Pokemon on the floor and wiggled once, wiggled twice.........

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”

Last edited by Gold Rush; 11-08-2008 at 06:02 PM.