View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
Default Re: Which pokemon games the best?

Hard to choose a favorite game. Even when Pokemon Coloseum comes out, I think I will still like the Game Boy games the most (they are easily portable, and that's where Pokemon started. I just like it that way). Red I might like the most since it is the original and you can choose Charmander as a starter, not to mention it takes place in Kanto. I also love Silver because I had alot of fun, memorable times with it, and the morning/day/night feature is excellent. And I like Sapphire because it has very improved graphics and sound, and it will eventually be possible to get all 386 species of Pokemon without Gameshark. But I wouldn't be surprised if I end up favoring Fire Red the most when it comes out. It will be a trip down memory lane. I get to choose Charmander as a starter again, and re-explore Kanto. More so, like Sapphire, I get the chance of having every species of Pokemon in the game. I can't wait for FR/LG to come out.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/