View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0 [Under Construction Do Not Post]

Reviews

You are encouraged to review albums by bands which you enjoy, but keep these rules in mind:

1. Do not review music for a band which isn't actually Metal
2. Always check with The Metal Archives to see if it's actually a Metal band (we do not acknowledge bands not listed)
3. If the Metal Archives does not list the band you wish to review, do not whine "they are too Metal!", because they're most likely NOT Metal if not listed
4. Use proper spelling and grammar when you write a review a band-- if you have terrible spelling and grammar, don't bother writing a review
5. If someone has already written a rule for the band or album you want to review, please feel free to do so anyway-- more feedback is always excellent
6. You may use vulgar language and include insults towards the band or album you're reviewing, so long as it's not just ridiculously overdone
7. If I refuse your review, do not go on a rant about it. If you wish, we can discuss the reasons that it was removed through PM, AIM, or MSN.

A
B
C
D
E
-Eluveitie: Evocation I: The Arcane Dominion
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
-My Dying Bride: The Dreadful Hours

-Metallica: St. Anger
N
O
-Opeth: Watershed
-Obituary: Darkest Day
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
-Vehemence: Helping The World To See
W
-Warbringer: Waking Into Nightmares
X
Y
Z

Last edited by PainKiller; 07-18-2009 at 08:23 PM.