View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: BANETTE or DUSCLOPS

They're both very different and do different things, so it's kinda hard to compare one to the other. While I do like Dusclops' amazing defenses and his stalling type of playing, I think I like Banette better. He's got a huge Attack stat with a good 80 BP STAB move to back it up. Not to mention he gets a load of special attacks which, while his Special Attack stat isn't amazing, he can boost up with Calm Mind. Banette does have some options that are like Dusclops, but his defensive stats aren't good enough to utilize them.

I think it comes down to what you're looking for really. If you want something defensively minded that can take hits and throw around some status/mess around with an opponent, then go for Dusclops. If you want something physically strong, then Banette is better.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG