View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Chapter Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Twiiin! *glomp* I FINALLY got around to reading all of it...it took some time, but I did! I love it. Your writing is really good. I almost had a heart attack when I learned Izante didn't believe Dusty was her friend anymore! Stupid Persian, stupid love. Izante shouldn't give Dusty up for that Persian, honestly! Anyway, nice suspense. I can't wait to hear some more of Dusty's heroics :3
YAAY!! *falls to ground*
xD Thank you so much. ^^ It's good to hear all that positive feedback! :D
Yeah. Oh, lol, I can't wait to reveal everything. ^^

Thanks for all the comments, twin! :D <3 I'll try to get the next chapter up soon(ish). :D

~Xanthe.

EDIT: You may have noticed that three or so made up attacks have planted themselves into my story, and I now wish to share the rest of the attack's I've come up with this post. ALL of them were created by me and nobody else. Gemma created an attack for Azure, but I'm yet to sort that out. Once I do, I'll post it here, too. :3
But remember, I'm only posting the moves that've shown up or been talked about in the story so far. :3

Under the section of which Pokemon can learn the move, 'E' means 'and their evolutions', and after what Pokemon can learn the attack via TM, 'N/A' means that it's not a TM, and therefore cannot be taught as a TM.

==============================

Name: Molten Flow

Elemental type: Fire

Power and PP: 100 P - 6 PP

What stat it uses/effects to the user/foe/whether it effects the user or foe: Foe. - Special Attack stat

How it works/description: Blasts foes with fire energy, rather than flames. Hits several foes within the area. A Flareon and Ninetales unique attack.

Pokémon who learn it naturally: Flareon and Ninetales.

Pokémon who can learn it via TM: N/A

------------------------------------------------

Name: Autumn Ray

Elemental type: Grass

Power and PP: 100 P - 6 PP

What stat it uses/effects to the user/foe/whether it effects the user or foe: Foe. - Special Attack.

How it works/description: User blasts several foes in the area with a ray of Grass energy displayed as light. A Leafeon and Tropius unique attack.

Pokémon who learn it naturally: Leafeon and Tropius.

Pokémon who can learn it via TM: N/A

-------------------------------------------

Name: Speed Charge

Elemental type: Electric

Power and PP: 65 P - 20 PP

What stat it uses/effects to the user/foe/whether it effects the user or foe: Foe. - Attack stat

How it works/description: Same movements as Quick Attack and Agility. User bolts towards foes at a blinding electric speed and strikes them. It may cause paralysis.

Pokemon who learn it naturally: Pichu E, Electrike E, Luxio E, Voltorb E, Sneasel E, Scyther E, Flaaffy E, Jolteon, Pachirisu, Plusle & Minun, Raikou, Zapdos, Linoone, etc.

Pokemon who can learn it via TM: N/A

-----------------------------------------------

Name: Phantom Strike

Elemental type: Dark

Power and PP: 90 P - 10 PP

What stat it uses/effects to the user/foe/whether it effects the user or foe: Foe. Attack stat

How it works/description: User disappears for one turn, then strikes the next turn with body using a Dark energy-powered tackle, which will make eyes glow.

Pokemon who learn it naturally: Tyranitar, Darkrai, Absol, Aggron, Banette, Haunter E, Luxio (high level) E, Spiritomb, Umbreon, Houndoom, Ursaring, Misdreavus...E, Sneasel E, Arcanine, Ninetales, Legendary Dogs, etc.

Pokemon who can learn it via TM: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------

I will update what Pokemon may learn the attack and add more attack as things progress. :3

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 09-10-2009 at 11:28 AM.