View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 03:15 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VIII] WiFi Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Hmm... Well, I honestly like the way that Finch ran that last one, only I think it would be better if people knew about the themes in advance so that there was some time to prepare. I mean, it's much easier to have a passable team ready for the first week of war if people know beforehand like a week to arange/plan out which team they want to use...

yeah, that, and I'll only be here for week's 1 and 3, so being able to help my Team with the rest of the weeks won't happen unless I know the themes beforehand...
Ok. I was thinking of doing themes but I guess I save the theme teams for Week Two. That way there is a good week to prepare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
I think that something must have been up with my format, due to the inactivity. If you are running themes, like I did for the parody war, then it'd be good to discuss them here in advance like Brainy said... just so we have time to prepare...

Oh, and with regards to the individuals/teams debate, I'm 100% in favour of keeping it how it was. Not for ego reasons, but because it's way easier to organise single battles.
Noted. I think I will keep that idea but for the theme of Week One I make it where 'Mini Wars' can be set up just to try it out.

Chips, Syrup, Whip~

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.