View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 04:51 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Mitch, Mitch, Mitch.. Thanks, man. I recognize that my inactivity has gone rash, but now I'm back. Still though, I'm satisfied with the TGS advancement. CGA has been here long enough and has been recognized as one of the best clubs in Pe2k history. I believe the advancement is perfect.

No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just proud. Thanks for being a part of CGA Mitch and thanks for taking initiative as the new leader. I respect that in all ways.

I'm glad to have started a legacy and my hopes are that it will continue to go on strong. And with that, let TGS lead the legacy into a brighter future. =]

Go ahead and add me to the member list. Ol' Soups is joining.
Thank you for the kind words, I was hoping you wouldn't be mad, but I was unsure when you would be online again so I talked it out with the other directors and went with it.

You definitely did start something epic, and all hats are tipped to you for that my man. CGA will be linked to the top post of TGS as to never be forgotten.