View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:06 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat
Default Re: URPG Summer Gift Station

I'm so happy that I actually had money this time around. :)

Name: You decide
Ability: Adaptability | Run Away
Battles: 0
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-attack, Growl, Quick Attack, Bite, Baton Pass, Take Down, Last Resort, Trump Card, Focus Energy
Special Moves: TM Protect, TM Substitute
Obtained: PokéMart

This little cutie is going to bryceBAM, aka, meh sexy duck friend. <3 You're a wonderful friend, and you certainly make my days in Pe2K awesome. All those collab stories we wrote together, those chats, and loads of other random things make me feel extremely lucky we're friends. At first, I didn't know what to give you, but I thought that an Eevee is a nice, versatile Pokemon (which is why I have Eevee two good TMs any Pokemon can use) you can evolve into different Pokemon. So I hope you enjoy it! :D

Ability: Pickup | Run Away
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Astonish, Baton Pass, Tickle, Fury Swipes, Swift, Screech, Agility, Double Hit, Fling, Nasty Plot, Last Resort
Special Moves: HM Strength, TM Return, TM Brick Break
Obtained: Trade with yoda55

Aipom is going to Necromancy, aka Jackson. :) We don't talk often anymore, but you're still a very good friend. You were the first friend I've ever made here on this forum. I still remember all those times we chatted on MSN (your voice, I bet, is still sexy). So I hope you enjoy this monkey-thing because I know you wanted one. ^^

Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Ember, Dragonbreath, Zen Headbutt, Scary Face, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Double Edge
Special Moves: HM Strength, TM Earthquake, TM Flamethrower

Bagon is going to Scourge of Nemo. We haven't been friends for very long, but in the short time I've known you, we've really hit it off. You're fun to talk to, you're a great writer (and now a Grader :D), so here's a gift to say, "I hope we continue to become friends."

Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Screech, Mega Drain, Agility, Slam, Detect, Giga Drain, Energy Ball
Special Moves: HM Strength, TM Swords Dance, TM Substitute

And lastly, this here gecko is going to poke123. Man, it seems like a long time ago I graded your first URPG story, but after that, we quickly became friends. I graded stories for you, you graded stories for me. We've talked, discussed plots and other kind of stuff, and I hope we continue to do those kinds of things. So here you go, buddy. :)

*exits stage right*

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce