View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 04:22 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: <Cool Title Here>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Wow, love the Lion King re-do. I'd love to see what you could do with Gardevior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
Is it just me, or is there a Luxray in the sky?

Everything looks great except for some of the outlines for the rock. It'd look better, in my opinion, if the lines farther away from the SSSSUUUUUUNNN were darker. There's really no point in complimenting you any more since everybody's complimented you so much already. :I

Also if you're still taking requests I COMMAND YOU TO DRAW A DITTO GO GO GO

Baha, thanks for the tip. *Puts Drapion, Gardevoir, and Ditto on the to-do list*

Not sure where you're seeing the Luxray, probably just a bad side effect of the smudging.

EDIT: I type slow :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
O-M-G
These are amazing! I love it when people make realistic-looking Pokemon, and you do the best job out of any artist I've ever seen. I'm seriously about to go ge a tablet and Photoshop so I can do this. You only use Photoshop Elements, right?

Ursaring is by far my favorite. It looks so real! It would be cool to see you do something human-shaped, but more cartoony than Gardevoir. Possibly Jynx? I think that would be really cool.

EDIT: Ugh, I hate being at the top of the page.

Yay, thanks! Yeah, just Photoshop Elements and a tablet. *Also adds Jynx to to-do list*