View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 06:07 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN
Default Re: PE2K Fan Fic Character Sign Up's..

Name: Mokkun/Mo/DU. Take a pic
Appearance: See my avatar. Rest is 6'3". Athletic build, not muscular.
Favorite Colour: Impish Blue
Favorite PE2K mod: Seawolf aka Meg. For obvious reasons.
Do you want to live inside the PE2K? Haven't I been doing so for the better part of the past 9 years or so?

Pick a number on the scale 1 to 20: 3, for simplicity sake.
What would you do for a 1.000.000$? Put it on the bank, not a savings account and use whatever I need when I need it or to just help my folks out when they need it. Other than that, it's just paper to me.
Where do you see yourself in 20 years: Somewhere in the medical field, preferably with a PhD and a nice and fun clinical practice combined with some research.
No really: I'm always honest about that.
Be completely honest: Ohkay, world peace brought by me... Wait no, I still say what I say two questions ago.
Personality: Nice, weird, sarcastic, smart, resourceful, loyal, lazy, fun loving, hypocrisy hating etc, etc, etc. Oh, and straightforward most of the time.
Favorite Bleach character: Uruhara Kisuke
If you had magic powers what would they be: Absorb other people's power and use it as one of my own. With infinite storage obviously, not just one power at a time, but like any one I have already absorbed at my disposal. You can never have enough loopholes.
Favorite Naruto character: Shikamaru Nara, but just for his personality and wit. His powers fail.
Favorite Pokemon Character: Wynaut. Wynaut, right.
Favorite Marvel Character: Gambit... Play cards, be a ladies man and sarcastic as well, right.
Favorite DC Character: Green Lantern... The ring is nice.
Jimmy Olson or Robin: Robin, cause one of them actually became Nightwing.
Dido or Marlyn Manson: Dido for the singing, MM for his weirdness, I appreciate weird.
Cristina or Pink: If you mean Aguilera or Milian or w/e, it's Pink for me.
Madonna or Kiss: Kiss... See weird. And I hate Madonna for covering American Pie and failing at it.
U2 or Bat For Lashes: U2... Elevation was epic.
Favorite Band: Yea... I change way too often, but atm it's Mindless Self Indulgence just because of their song Never wanted to Dance.
Classical or Rock: Classic Rock....
If you are a loser yesterday, winner tomorrow, what are you today? A conqueror or a victor. Cause I beat my loss, and am to become victorious. Cause to conquor one's losses, means to be victorious.
What's your favorite weapon? The Bo staff and a long bow equally.
Twilight or Harry Potter: Neither, they both ruin folklores.
Favorite Movie: Mmmm.. Lucky Number Slevin. It's just filled with very very good quotes.
Die Hard or the Sweetest thing: Die Hard. "Yippee-ki-yay, ************."
Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom: Orlando Bloom. I give him pirate credits.
A kitchen made or a farm worker: Farm worker... I don't like serving self-absorbed meatbags.
How much are you willing to do to get what you want: I do what's necessary, as long as I end up getting what I want, while utterly humiliating those who stand against me without losing a single friendly... Well, I sometimes may give up my own sanity to gain what I want, but that's about as far as sacrifices go.
Are you a aggressive person: I am more passive... I gain the overhand by manipulation, deceit, treachery, and patience... That's called general battle tactics. I don't fight head on without thinking first..
Are you an Bitc*? No, but I can be if you'd need one to straighten out.
Do you often use sarcasm: Yes.
Motto: If at first you don't succeed, your plan sucked.
Good or Evil: Chaotic Neutral border-lining on good depending on your view of the world.

Yes, I am weird and have no sane moral middle-ground other than never wanting to back down on the principle of mutual loyalty.

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around

Last edited by DaRkUmBrEoN; 08-19-2009 at 06:10 PM.