View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Mechanics of the URPG National Park

MECHANICS OF THE URPG NATIONAL PARK
A Guide to Better Understanding How the Park Works

Table of Contents:

I. Introduction

II. Rules

III. The Park Shop

IV. Signing Up

V. So You Wanna Catch Some Pokemon?
V a. Finding Pokemon
V b. Battling Pokemon
V c. Capturing Pokemon

VI. Becoming a Ranger

VII. Miscellaneous

///

I. Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the URPG National Park! This thing has been in the works for quite some time now, and we’re pleased to finally have it up and running. We hope you’ll enjoy the Park and that it helps you obtain a wide variety of Pokemon.

Unlike how Refs have a set system in order to go about their jobs, Rangers have very little in the way of a structured system. Being a Ranger in this regard is closer to being a Grader; Graders also don’t have a universal method to do their jobs. Much like Graders, a Ranger’s job is largely dependant upon a preference on how to do things. This means different Rangers will have different ways of carrying out the job of leading Trainers through the Park. One Ranger may do something one way while another Ranger will use an entirely different method. Not only that, but there are hundreds of things that can happen in the Park. As a result, it’s extremely difficult to come up with concrete formulas and the like. Therefore, I present this as a general guide for both Rangers and Trainers, so that any who read it may better understand some of the ways Rangers do their jobs. This guide also offers general information on things such as the rules and becoming a Ranger.

Each link above opens its page in a separate window. Keep this guide handy in case you need to quickly consult it. There will undoubtedly be unanswered questions, and if that’s the case feel free to get in touch with me if there’s something you don’t understand.

Last edited by Ataro; 05-19-2011 at 10:00 AM.