View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 05:14 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default The Battle Swap Breeding Tournament (6/16)

Ohai.

Welcome to the Battle Swap Breeder Tourney. Obviously, like all of my past tournaments (whether they have failed or not! ^^;) I plan to make this tourney a bit different. The rules will be as follows:

General Rules:

No hacks. Don’t whine about ‘Legal Hack’s, as they don’t prove how good of a breeder you are.

ALL Pokemon must be level one with no EVs. The battle, however, will be Level 100 Single. If you think your opponent has EV’d there Pokemon, step into a trade after the battle.

Probably the thing that’ll make this tournament different, before every battle, you must trade one of your Pokemon on your team with your opponent. If the Pokemon is valuable to you, it is recommended that you clone it or find a cloner. To trade, you can either trade with each other with your team in your party, or you can trade the single Pokemon, go back and get your team, and then battle. After that, you must PM me the Pokemon you traded and the Pokemon you obtained, as these will be posted on the thread to show your trades. The Pokemon you have received in trades can not be traded away, and must remain in your team.

Your Pokemon team (apart from those received in trades!) must remain the same from the start. Failure to comply will result in disqualification. It does make things more fun, and it’ll require more skill to use your team. To see if someone has been cheating, I’d like this process to be carried out:

Player A beats Player B
Player A beats Player C
Player B PMs Player C about the Pokemon used. If there have been changes (except for traded Pokemon!) notify me. This will only happen in the above scenario, however.

Disconnections will be dealt with a case by case basis. If you are found guilty of disconnecting, you will be disqualified.

Battle Rules:

Pokemon must be Level 1
Battle Type: Single, Level 100
No Pokemon without evolutions (Ex: Farfetch’d)
The Pokemon must be in its lowest form (Ex: Turtwig, not Grotle!)
No fully evolved Pokemon.
Banned Pokemon: Wynaut, Sneasel, Yanma, Tangela, Scyther, Meditite, Murkrow,
Banned Attacks: Sonicboom and Dragon Rage
Banned Items: Deepseatooth
No Illegal move sets. Remember, only attacks learned at level one, Tms, Egg Moves and Move Tutor moves are elegible.
Note about Level Up moves and a tip for the tourney: You can get any level up move on a Pokemon if both parents know the move.
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Self-KO Clause
OHKO Clause
Species Clause

Challenger List
The Politoed Hunter
White Rabbit
Cutter Kirby
Dj-Tiny
Iron Warlord
ChewyMouse2

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Last edited by The Politoed Hunter; 09-24-2009 at 06:52 PM.