View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Chronicles: The Next Generation

Whoa, whoa. Is that a- it is! It is a 'don't like it, don't read it' excuse!!

I think you misunderstand what I'm trying to say.

I read your first post and replied, saying that Whitney was female and therefore couldn't be a father unless... some strange things happened. AFTER I posted that, you posted this:

Quote:
No, that's not true. don't forget this is THIRTY YEARS after Ash did his deal in the world (well, i've changed it to sixty years after some thought,) but anyways, there is a NEW Gym Leader in Goldenrod.
That use of 'don't forget' implies I should have known it already, right? Upon reading the first post again, you didn't say when this story was taking place, so I assumed that it was in the current time frame.

In other words, I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THIS WAS IN THE FUTURE.

And I'd rather not be reprimanded for your forgetting to type something, thanks.

Do you understand now?

Anyway, go right ahead with the 'Pokémon World is at war IT IS MATURE NOW YAY' ploy. I'm just saying that I'm sick and tired of writers trying to make their story different like that. Go ahead, write your little fic that takes everything we hate about the real world and drops it into a kids' fandom. [arm wave]

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)