View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Gold Rush

OOC: You're doin' fine.

Ranger Rusty Anderson - The Woods

“I’m sure I can find some rare Pokemon, maybe even that Celebi thing, you know the little green Pokemon that travels through time,” Adam said chuckling.

He slowed down so that the ranger could lead the way through the thick woods. The two swerved past the trees, Adam remained vigilant, hoping to find a rare Pokemon. After a few minutes, Ranger Anderson clutched his stomach.

"I knew I shouldn't have skipped breakfast," he said, pulling a candy bar from his backpack.

The young ranger unwrapped the candy and sat down on the ground. A long pink, vine-like thing shot from the thick cover of the trees and snatched the candy. Hiding behind the trees was a chubby pink Pokemon with a long tongue and odd-looking tail. The creature quickly devoured the candy and snickered.

"Hmm, a Lickitung, sneaky little guy," the ranger said, "this rare enough for you?"

---------------
Name: Adam
Money: $1,500

Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 100% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100% Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/?/?) 100%

Terrain: A small opening between a group of trees. The dense surroundings provide plenty of places to hide and shield oneself.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554