View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:53 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP: Redino987

OoC: I guess you don't really want to get it, huh? *shrugs* Fine with me.

There. Only popcorn was needed to the show, and the craziest rodeo ever would've been perfect.

Abra looked like he was enjoying himself a great deal, what with the bucking Absol made and whatnot. "Absol, stop taking his ****! I want you to stop short and fling it forward. Now!"

The Pokemon complied, and Abra was sent flying by the sudden stop and strong bucking, and before he had a chance to came back to his senses, Redino followed up with another order. "Now, move your ass and Bite that little sucker and hang on with your claws too. When you have it in your mouth, I want an Ice Beam. GO!!"

Absol quickly pounced at its opponent, before Abra could Teleport away, and mouth agape, sank his sharp teeth in the tender flesh of the wild Pokemon.

Abra writhed in pain, held still by the strong, firm lock of Absol's Bite, the fangs sinking deeper and deeped in his flesh, until the Psychic Pokemon could take no more and fainted, just like that.

"That wasn't nice of you," ranger Hyacinth scolded Redino, as Absol tossed the fainted Pokemon aside. "It wasn't Absol's fault if Abra kept running away, you shouldn't have taken it on him just like that. Now," he said going over to the little Pokemon. "He looks in bad shape now... Abra's physique is very frail, their body can't take much beating... and Absol are known for their physical prowness... you could've chosen better than that." He then applied the contents of an Healing Potion on the Pokemon's wounds, and he instantly came back to his senses, only to instantly Teleport away, somewhere else in the valley.

Encounter#1

Male Jolly Abra (Synchronize) - Fainted

Trainer stats
Name: Redino Xenerous
Total Items: 10 hyper balls, 10 Max Potions

'Mons

~Absol(M)(brave) 96%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Protect, TM Roost

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.