View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

Notes to Medz : I suggest you not to "copy" what I've wrote, and continue your RP. But rather, take what's happened and describe it in your own words. It is fine if you use 1-2 lines, but 1-2 paragraphs, is not really a smart move. Take your time by the way, you have like 4 days to make a post, so make full use of it ;)

"Heh, yes, you don't look too shabby to me either way, Medz. I guess that must be your Pokemon Partner for the day I guess, hmm?"

Haru tilted his head sideways to take a look at the full-grown pup. From the looks of it, both Medz and Manectric appeared to be hostile towards Gengar, but it's nothing new anyways. That's what Gengar gets if people are not really used to being around with it. However, not to intimidate their "applicants", Gengar immediately hovered beside Haru and landed beside him. It particularly looked at one direction, where an Abra was situated at, giving a hint to Haru that it was possibly time for them to leave and begin their expedition.

"Genngar...Gar..!" Gengar snarled at Haru.

"Yes, yes, I know. Let's ...be.. off then... shall we?" Haru staggered in his speech, while looking through his ragged bag, he scooped up the Map of the National Park, wondering where exactly is the Abandoned Power Plant situated at. Haru was particularly taking notes of the routes available to him, in case of emergencies. Alas, would be the duty of the Ranger to be prepared in any way possible before any kind of expedition. Once pinpointing the exact location and having his mini expedition done, Haru threw a quick sign of relief, as he led Medz and the gang towards the mid-air levitating Abra, that Gengar hinted him earlier on, to have them teleported to the designated location.

"Abbb....raaaa!!!"

Abra closed its arms together, and led out a huge aura-like energy, which soon revolved around Haru and his gang. A cyclonic wall of blinding light covered them, and in mere seconds, they disappeared.

Ranger : Haru

"Will ya look that? It's one huge building for you. Hmm, looks pretty old from the looks of it. I wonder what the heck the Head Ranger is doing with all the money she's earning nowadays. She could at least tidy this place up a bit, you know?" Haru nagged, as usual.

The group have finally reached their chosen destination, and everyone, particularly Medz seemed pretty psyched up. But before anything was determined by the group, a bushy patch nearby the entrance was rustling. But strange thing was, there was no signs of wind blowing by through that place, and thus, Haru knew this was no work of nature.

"Heads up Medz, you're going to face a feisty Luxio from the looks of it."

Haru has always trusted his instincts before anything else, and looks like he was right after all.

"Ux.iooo...." a small dark puppy like Pokemon burst from the bushels and struck Manectric with a head on Tackle. Coming from a evolved form of a Shinx, that attack looked pretty strong, and did some damage to Manectric as it threw the unguarded pup a few stone's throw away, behind Haru and Medz.

"Manec..." Manectric stood up, and shaking off any dust it caught in the hassle. It began to grind its teeth, and electrical charges began jumping about, and it finally let out an intimidating stare back at the aggressor.

"Lux...ioo..." Luxio smirked, as if confident and hunched as if not letting Manectric anywhere. Looks like this Pokemon is particularly targeting Manectric for some reason. No one knew what rivalry this fellow held against it. Manectric better be soon prepared, or it might get pummeled by Luxio quite easily.

Battle Stats :

Luxio
Nature : ???
Ability : Rivalry
Stats Changes : Attack +1
Health : 100%
Moves Used : Tackle

Manectric
Nature : Naive
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None
Health : 89%

Trainer: Medz

Area Effects: Very quiet, and a few lights flickering in the room

Encounters Remaining: 14

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x2
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 100% Health (Not in use)

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100% Health (Not in use)

Pokemon encountered: Luxio

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-21-2009 at 03:01 PM.