View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

"Here is good," Zack replied with a smile. "I don't mind where we are, just as long as we can explore. Hope that's okay?"

"Hecks yeah it's okay," I answered, grinning back at the teen. "It's why you came here in the first place, right? Well, that, and to catch some Pokemon." I chuckled and clapped my hands together, then cocked my head to the side. "Right then, well, let's find something! Databyte, use Lock-On to scan the area and see if there's anything hiding around here."

Databyte hummed softly as its eyes took on a bright red hue. Seconds later a thin red beam shot from the middle of each eye. Databyte waited until the beams touched the far side of the room (which took about twenty seconds, since the area was so big), then slowly began to rotate his head to the side. After the first sweep, the PZ lowered its head about an inch and started back the other way. Sure, it was a slow and maybe boring way to search for Pokemon, but there was a chance that our appearance had startled any nearby into hiding. Trundling around making a lot of noise would only chase them off more; better then find them, then slowly and silently come up on them before they had a chance to run off.

Databyte gave a wavering beep noise as its head came to a halt, its eyebeams locked on to something. I narrowed my eyes as I tried to make out the figure, which was sitting on one of the pieces of machinery. The light in that part of the room was especially terrible, so I could only make out a dim outline of whatever Databyte had discovered. The twin beams of red light didn't cast enough illumination to tell what the shape was, either.

"Huh, looks like Databyte found something," I murmured. "Can't tell what it is, though..." I was getting ready to order Databyte to light the area up with a Thunderbolt when the Pokemon before us let out a loud bark. This was followed by a brilliant, if not sudden, display of blinding yellow-blue sparks. I raised an arm to shield my eyes from the abrupt brightness, lowering it once the show stopped. Before the light from the sparks faded, I could clearly see what it was my PZ had found.

"An Electrike," I said aloud. The green-furred electric dog growled loudly in response, leaping to the floor from the piece of machinery and landing with a dull thud on its paws. It was obviously ticked off, though I couldn't really understand why. Maybe it was acting out of uncertainty or fear? Though in my experience, Electrike were neither flighty nor easily spooked. No, this one was just plain angry. Perhaps it thought of this as its territory? Well, whatever the reason, it was clear we were being told to scram, or else.

"Well, Zack, here's your chance to try your hand at catching Pokemon at the Park," I said, moving out of the way as Electrike stalked closer. Databyte, his task complete, ended his Lock-On and floated through the air after me, never taking its gaze from Electrike. The electric dog was still growling, and as it moved into a brighter part of the room, I could see its lips curled away from its small but viciously sharp fangs. The canine barked again as it came to a halt, its fur bristling, hackles raised. It glared back and forth between Zack and me, as if trying to decide which of us deserved its wrath more.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
100%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 10 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera
Total Pokemon Encountered: Electrike {Encounter 1}
Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:37 PM.