View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 08:12 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

Alden felt as if crushed when he saw the spinning Geodude leaping and going to fall on his Pokemon. "Umbreon!!! Use Quick Attack to get away from that rock! NOW!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

His Pokemon had followed Geodude as he mad the arc in the sky, and at her trainer's order she readily responded, crounching slightly and pushing forward with all her strenght, trying to get away in time from the impending doom.

"Park ball, Park ball, where the hell have I put those?" Alden cursed under his breath, hastily looking for one of those special Pokeballs, to try and catch the falling Geodude. "There!" he said as he grabbed one and threw it at Geodude.

Just then, Umbreon had leapt right in her trainer's arms, and both of them fell down as the falling boulder was nearing the rock and the Park Ball hit him.

The sphere opened, and the Pokemon was sucked in, losing all of his momentum, but still struggling to get free.

Hyacinth held his breath as the Park ball rolled on the ground, the button in the middle lighting up intermittently.

And then it stopped, making both human breath in relief. "Well, looks like that Geodude is finally yours," the Ranger commented.

Area effect: Ash Rain.

Encounter #1
Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured!

Trainer Stats:
Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x5, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~ Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 67.69%
Extra Moves: Toxic TM

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 100%

Previous Encounters:
#1 - Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured

OoC: Btw, I say "male", but in truth you decide the gender. I went with male because you referred to it as male in your posts ^^

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.