View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

It was all down to this. Electrike's Thunder was screaming towards PZ, and it was unclear if the computer Pokemon would be able to dodge the attack in time. Zack had different ideas, though; once again, he relied on an attack that was normally used offensively as a defensive maneuver. The young man ordered his Pokemon to use a Thunder of its own, aiming it at Electrike's in an effort to knock it away. The man-made Pokemon emitted a high-pitched bleep as it collected a massive amount of electricity in its body, sparks from from it. Then, the power was released in a large yellow bolt. It tore through the air and slammed into Electrike's Thunder, both struggling against one another before the inevitable outcome.

Pop goes the weasel.

The friction of the two attacks reached a critical level, and an explosion ripped through the air. A deep pulse ran through the room as the shock wave radiated from the point of impact, and a film of static momentarily settled over my skin. I tasted a sharp metallic tang on the back of my tongue, and the scent of ozone was heavy. After a few seconds these effects faded, and once the blinding glare of light died and my sight returned, I saw what had happened.

Electrike was on its side, panting heavily as its head lolled. It was clearly barely conscious, but Zack's PZ wasn't faring much better, so maybe that offered the electric dog a bit of consolation. The purple-and-blue Pokemon was also on the ground, its limbs twitching as it struggled against an overload of static electricity to its system. The blast had apparently happened closer it it, and the initial wash of electrical power had swamped its systems, Paralyzing it. The computer had also taken a considerable amount of damage, which was evident in the scorch marks covering its sleek frame.

"Wow," I breathed. "I guess there was too much juice in those attacks...maybe you should have told PZ to go easy on the power...?" I rubbed my hands together as Databyte floated closer to Zack's PZ, making nervous-sounding beeps and clicks. "Ah, you also might want to catch that Electrike before it faints," I added, my gaze swinging back to the stricken canine. "Pokemon can't be caught if they faint, you know."

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z: 34.49% [Defense decreased, PAR, Speed decreased]
Electrike: 4.92% [Partially PAR ; Speed decreased, Attack increased x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
34.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 10 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}

Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:31 PM.