View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 04:03 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP: Redino987

Hyacinth was opening his mouth to speak again, but thought agaisnt it. He's gonna ignore me anyway... he thought, and so couldn't bear to say anything.

"Absol, get up we need to finish this up!" Redino cried out, seeing the damage his pokemon had taken. "Absol, I want you to stoop down a few steps and use Scratch. Come on, while he's still reeling from his attack!"

The Pokemon scampered up, shaking off the blow before following his trainer's orders. The feline Pokemon closed in the distance between him and his opponent, as the little gray pup was still a little woozy from the recoil, but as it noticed the Absol coming at it, the Poochyena charged as well, mouth agape, ready to deliver a mouthful of pain.

Absol raised his paw as Poochyena aimed for his other paw, and as it sank its teeth into the fellow Dark Pokemon's leg, the paw came raining down with all the Absol's strength, causing nasty cuts in the gray pup's side.

However, it didn't let go.

Encounter #2

Poochyena 14.95% (??/??/??) [holding onto Absol's leg]

Trainer Stats:
Name: Redino Xenerous
Total Items: 10 hyper balls, 10 Max Potions

'Mons

~Absol(M)(brave) 59.21%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Protect, TM Roost

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.