View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

"Let's head to the storage area," she said walking a few steps before gagging. She quickly moved back to my side. A liquidy, purple coloured ooze appeared and formed into a Pokemon. A Grimer. It reeked and make me gag also, so I held my nose, trying not to breath in the stench.

"Sorry Zack. We either have to get that thing away from the hall, go a different way, or you can catch it. I don't know, maybe you can use it as security. I doubt anyone would come with a hundred-yard radius of your house if this thing was guarding it." I thought for a moment about what to do.

I shook my head. "To be honest, I don't really want a Grimer, and I don't want to have to fight with this stench floating around, so could we try another route. And hopefully not find another Grimer." I stepped back a bit and looked around. "So which way shall we go?" I asked. "Oh yeah, Porygon-Z, before I return you, would you mind using recover to heal yourself incase I need to use you in battle later."

Porygon-Z bleeped a few times and began glowing with a mysterious white aura. Hopefully it will be in good shape when it has finished.

Credit to EmBreon