View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

I nodded at Zack as I backed up from the Grimer, feeling a little lightheaded from breathing so little. To be honest, I was thankful that he didn't want to battle the thing. I'd probably end up passing out before the first round was over.

The Grimer sludged around as we headed for another hallway, this one leading to a generator rooms of sorts. The bare bulbs above us flickered every so often, like something out of a bad horror movie. I glanced at them and decided that when I got the time, I'd replace them with stronger fluorescent lights. The shadows were needed for many of the Pokemon, but the hallways didn't need to be so dark, only the main rooms.

We soon reached the generator room, which was only about half the size of the area we'd just come from. In here was a single piece of machinery, a hulking mass of metal and wires and steel tubes. Many of these projections vanished into the walls, ceiling, and floor, though several thick wires encased in heavy plastic were connected to a large power box on the left wall. In here there was a single light bulb, hanging from the middle of the ceiling. Because the room was smaller and the bulb relatively large, this room was lit quite nicely. Therefore, it only took me a moment to notice the floating purple orb hovering near the far right corner. It had its back to us and every so often, a thick, yellow-brown cloud would puff from one of the spouts on its body.

"Hmmm, a Koffing," I said under my breath. I glanced at Zack and shrugged. "It hasn't noticed us yet. Do you wanna try and catch it, or should we move on? It seems to be the only Pokemon that's here."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 9 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}

Total Captured Pokemon: Electrike (Rash, Gender undecided)

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.