View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

I nodded, and the group of us slowly and silently backed out of the generator room. Once we were a good distance away, we started walking faster, our steps reverberating off the walls and ceiling as we headed down a long, winding hallway. This, I knew, would take us to a break area. There were vending and pop machines that had been empty for ages, but sometimes Pokemon liked to play around with them.

The break room consisted of a small round table and a few old chairs pushed in around it. There was a tiny fridge in one corner and a microwave on another small table shoved against the right wall of the open room. The old vending machines lined the wall opposite the door, and the floor was, oddly enough, carpeted. A layer of gray dust covered everything; people rarely came here, and the same was true for Pokemon. However, I did notice what seemed like fresh tracks imprinted in the soft gray dirt on the carpet. I cocked my head and glanced around the room, searching for whoever was here. There was only the one pair of tracks leading in the room, so whoever it was still had to be around.

I noticed movement by one of the pop machines and focused on it. A second later I realized it was a tail, long, fluffy, and a grayish-blue color that looked bleached in the pale light of the bulbs hanging from the ceiling. An electric-blue stripe of fur ran down the middle, and a few long tufts stood up near the tip. It was sticking out of the hole where the pop is dispensed, and as I watched, the tail vanished into the pop machine. The next moment, a tiny head popped into view.

The Pachirisu chittered at us in surprise when it saw us, then wiggled its way out of the pop machine. What it had been doing in there was anybody's guess; at least it hadn't gotten stuck. I chuckled when the EleSquirrel hopped to the floor and stood on its hind paws, its bushy tail flicking as it put its head on one side. Then it chittered again and bounded towards us, faint sparks jumping from its sleek fur. It came to a halt about a yard away and leapt into the air nearly two feet, executing a flip and dashing in a circle when it landed. I snorted back a laugh and glanced at Zack.

"My, this little fella seems highly spirited and friendly. It also seems way too energetic. I'm sure this one will give you a good battle if you want it."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 11

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 9 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}

Total Captured Pokemon: Electrike (Rash, Gender undecided)

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.