View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 11:44 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP: Redino987

Redino looked at the small opening in the rock, contemplating the different ways that Absol might try to lure out the Grumpig. After about thirty seconds an idea came to him.

"Allright Absol, here's how we should do this. I want you to use Hail, but ONLY in the cave, concentrate hard enough and you can contain it, I know you can. If the Grumpig doesn't get out of the cave, he'll freeze."

"I don't think it's gonna work..." Hyacinth commented.

Absol focused, energy rising as the temperature fell around him. Suddenly, stormy clouds appeared in the sky, obscuring the light as they came.

A frosty aura surrounded the feline Pokemon as he tried to redirect the storm inside the cave, but to no avail.

It then started to hail. Chunks of ice fell from the sky, hitting the Pokemon and the humans alike, not even reaching the entrance of the cave.

From the inside, Grumpig watched with mild interest, wondering just what they were trying to do.

"Weather control moves- ouch!" Hyacinth said as he got it by a particularly big piece of ice, "can't be used indoors on a whim- they need to be conditions to be met. You can't make a sun appear out of nowhere, or rainy clouds if there's no humidity to work with. This stuff is tricky..." he added shielding his head.

Area effect: It's hailing.
Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 100%

Trainer Stats:
Name: Redino Xenerous
Total Items: 9 hyper balls, 9 Max Potions

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 94%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Protect, TM Roost

Pokemon Caught:
Rash Poochyena (Quick Feet)

Previous Encounters:
#1 Male Jolly Abra- Fainted
#2 Male Rash Poochyena - Caught
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 10-01-2009 at 07:16 PM.