View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

OOC: You're doing fine 8D.

=====

IC: Justin seemed intimidated by the mountain at first, and that wasn't surprising. First-time visitors to both Mount Deckbi and Mount Oktori were usually stunned by it. Hell, I'd been taken aback myself, when I'd first seen the towering monoliths of stone. I smiled a little, noticed Justin seemed to swing from nervous to determined and excited, and nodded at his words.

We started forward, and it wasn't long before rocks and large pebbles were crunching beneath our shoes, threatening to throw us off balance and send us sprawling to the ground. I'd had plenty of practice walking over the unsteady terrain, but Justin might not be accustomed to it, so I slowed my pace and pointed out where the going was easiest.

We were closing in on the mountain when I heard a scuffling noise from above. This was followed by the sound of rocks tumbling, and I hastily glanced up, ready to leap out of the way in the case of a random rock slide. Instead, I saw a small gray-blue shape shuffling about on the trail about seven feet up the mountain. I stepped forward a few steps to get a better look just as the shape started speeding down the sloping trail.

"There's a Pokemon coming down off the mountain," I told Justin, quickly moving away from where the trail terminated into the ground. The shape barreled down the incline, hit a rock at the foot of it, and bounced nearly a foot into the air. It hit the ground a moment later in a heap, blinking dazedly as it struggled to get up.

It turned out to be a Phanpy. The little elephant waved its trunk in a distressed manner, finally getting to its feet. Its stunned expression cleared to one of alert anxiety, and the Pokemon stamped a foot as it looked back and forth between Justin and me. It was standing stiffly, wide ears flapping against its head and neck. It was clearly upset over something.

"I guess something startled it," I said. "Maybe something from farther up the mountain? It curled up and used Rollout to escape from whatever threat it perceived." My words seem to gall the Phanpy, and it trumpeted in an aggressive manner. "Oh dear...I think maybe it sees US as a threat, now! Quick, Justin; fight it or get away? We don't have time to debate it, either!" Indeed, Phanpy was swinging its head from side to side, slapping its front legs with its trunk and stamping the ground with wide, blunt feet. It was clearly on the edge of choosing between flight and fight, and I had the feeling it would topple over to the fight side if we dawdled too long.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Justin
Money: 9,700

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability>
100%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Phanpy {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:40 PM.