View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

Pikachu and Pachirisu exchanged looks when Zack told them to carry on playing. They both then firmly shook their heads and walked over to stand next to the young man. I chuckled a little at the sight of two cute little Pokemon, both trying to look tough and determined.

"It seems you've collected a couple of bodyguards," I said, trying hard not to start laughing outright at the idea. Don't get me wrong; both these Pokemon could pack a literal punch. It was just the idea of it all. Pikachu put on a "grrrr" face, giving me a grim scowl as it nodded without a word. I couldn't gelp it, I giggled, probably sounding a little crazed. "Well then, you great scary monsters, shall we head out?" The little Pokemon nodded, and the lot of us left the break room. I took the lead, and within five minutes we were at a set of stone stairs leading down to the sub-level. I smiled ever so slightly and glanced at the others.

"Well, just a fair warning, the rarer Pokemon that tend to hang out downstairs also tend to be big and strong. Usually they're evolved. If we go down and stir something up...well, just letting you know we might have to hightail it out of there." I then started down the stairs, the others trailing behind me. Several moments later we were on level ground again.

The sub-level was one huge, open area, running the entire length of the power plant. There were tall, thick concrete pillars situated everywhere, forming a solid foundation for the plant above us. Strewn around were giant hunks of old, broken machinery. There were many places blocked off by large piles of the debris, and only a few walkways were visible among the heaps. Of course, I knew all this because I'd been here before, when the area was well-lit. This time it was almost completely dark. Only a few stray bulbs shone feebly from the ceiling, doing hardly anything to light up the spacious room. I rubbed my hands together as Databyte hovered near the right side of my head. Behind me, I heard Pikachu and Pachirisu giving off nervous spats of electricity.

"Okay, let's start looking-" I was cute off by a low, dangerous growl coming from directly in front of me. I froze in mid-sentence and peered hard into the dark gloom. It was only after twin slivers of yellow appeared that I made out what was growling at us.

A Luxray.

The big electric lion was crouched in the darkness cast by a nearby debris pile, it's midnight-blue fur making it impossible to see. Well, until its feral yellow eyes started glowing, that is. The light cast by them light up the space around the Pokemon enough for me to make out its face, and it was clearly, obviously, evidently unhappy. Its thick lips were pulled up to reveal wicked fangs, and greenish-blue fingers of electricity arched from its body.

"Oh dear," I murmured, watching anxiously as the lion rose to its full height. This one was huge, its head coming almost to my chest. I wondered, vaguely, how on earth it had gotten so big. It was clearly in good health, that was certain. Of course, we might not be in such good health should the lion decide it didn't like us hanging around.

Suddenly, Pikachu and Pachirisu ran forward, placing themselves between me and the Luxray. It snarled at them, tail lashing, claws flexing in and out of theirs sheaths. But still it didn't attack. It turned its eerie glowing gaze on me, then looked past me to Zack. It growled, a low, bass rumble that could almost be felt, and a large oval ear flicked in Zack's direction. I understood the signal and sighed heavily, partly relieved, partly stressed.

"The Luxray...it wants a challenge," I said, my voice tight. "It won't attack out of malice or aggression. But the fact that it wants a battle is almost as bad." I licked my lips and glanced back at Zack, my voice dropping in volume so Luxray couldn't hear my words. "If you wanna run, let me know so I can distract it. If you go ahead and battle it...be careful."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 9 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}

Total Captured Pokemon: Rash Male Electrike

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:34 PM.