View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

I nodded and shot a glance at Luxray, then looked at Databyte. I whistled, a short, sharp sound, and the Porygon-Z responded with a loud whirr. It spun its arms, generating a mass of dark energy. It then flung this right into Luxray's face. The electric lion roared in surprise and leapt back, and at the same time I yelled, "Everyone back upstairs!" Pikachu and Pachirisu wasted no time in rushing up the steps, followed by Zack, and lastly myself. Below us, Luxray shook its head and growled, shaking the last of the Shadow Ball from its eyes. It glared balefully up after me, and I shrugged.

"Sorry buddy, but my Trainer doesn't want to battle you, and I didn't want you attacking us as we retreated. Truce?" Luxray growled again and looked ready to zap me, but it glanced at Databyte, floating protectively in front of me, and flicked its tail. It then huffed and turned, stalking off into the shadows. I watched it go and exhaled in relief. Once the group of us were back on the ground floor, I gave a shaky laugh and winked at Zack.

"Well, that was an adrenaline rush, eh? Thankfully, that Luxray wasn't vindictive or overly aggressive, or that could have ended a lot worse than it did." I clapped my hands together, and the sound made Pikachu and Pachirisu jump. I smiled apologetically at the keyed-up rodents, then faced Zack again. "Well, let's head towards the front, shall we? There might be Pokemon hanging around near a reception room or something."

Down several hallways we went, until we came to one lined with doors on either side. I noticed one on the left was slightly ajar; none of the doors here were locked, since there was nothing of value in any of them. Silently, I slid up to the door and pushed it open. Inside was a bland, empty room, save for a nearly-dead light hanging from the ceiling and a strange yellow Pokemon standing in the middle of the floor. It had a long neck, and a yellow-and-black banded tail tipped with a red-pink orb. There was another gem set in its forehead, the same color as the orb at its tailtip, and it stood on strong hind legs.

"Aaaam!" the Ampharos bleated, apparently surprised that it had been found. It also looked somewhat...nervous? Its large black eyes constantly darted back and forth, and it seemed to be cowering, now that I looked at it. I slowly went in the room and held out a hand to the large bipedal sheep, wondering what was wrong with it.

"Hey there, fella. Are you hiding in here or something?" I asked in a soft voice, trying not to startle the Pokemon. It looked at me and blinked slowly, its tail twitching uncertainly and its ears pressed against its skull. "It's okay, don't be afraid..." Unfortunately, something happened to spook the sheep at that moment. Maybe it was way too upset to be bothered, or it saw me as a threat. Whatever it was, the Ampharos bleated loudly before lashing out with a thick front leg, electricity crackling along its length. I jumped back and barely avoided getting Thunderpunched in the gut.

"Aaaaamm!" the Pokemon bleated, following after me as its woolly coat started fluffing up, static making the fur puff out. The orb on its tail and its forehead gem flared with hot-pink light, a clear sign it was getting ready to attack again. I backed out of the room hurriedly, wondering why so many Pokemon seemed eager to attack us today.

"Zack, I hate to say this, but you need to make another snap decision!" I told him as Ampharos exited the room, head lowered as it bleated over and over. It would have been funny if the darn thing weren't capable of knocking me out cold with one jolt.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 9 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}

Total Captured Pokemon: Rash Male Electrike

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:35 PM.