View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:13 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

"I think I'll try to catch this one. I already have two fire types, and I think I can handle this Slugma pretty well," Alden said confidently. "Go Flareon!" he called forth his second Pokemon, a red hot canine-type Pokemon, with a blazing golden mane and tail and very big cute ears- if one wasn't afraid of burns, there'd no way this guy would avoid the ears petting torture fangirls would give to its fluffly appendages.

The Pokemon, seeing the ash around, was flared up! Only, not for battle. "Flareon, you're embarassing me..." Alden muttered as he brought his Pokemon back- it was good that they had a strong bond, since the Fire Type made sure not to cause harm to his Trainer despite the annoyement at being taken away from his games. "You see that Slugma? I'm going to try and catch it to add to our team," the trainer explained his Pokemon, who eagerly nodded, getting ready to attack. "Now start with a Take Down!"

The fiery Pokemon scratched the ground before dashing forth in a mad tackle, butting his head to the other Pokemon who, having the speed of a sluggish slug, didn't even try to dodge, bracing up for the incoming attack. It received the full power of the Take Down right onto itself, but didn't budge, as the almost liquid body was good at absorbing shockwaves of that kind.

Flareon fell back on his hind paws, shaking his head to recover from the recoil- unfortunatly, Slugma was having none of that. Taking a deep breath in, chemicals mixing in its body for its next attack. After that, with a determined look in its eyes, it exhaled a thick, purplish fog around where Flareon was standing, investing the Fire Pokemon in the wave of the Smog attack.

Flareon couldn't help but inhale some, and started coughing.

"Quick," Hyacinth suggested worried. "Make him get away as soon as possible, or else your Pokemon is going to get poisoned too!"

Sure that the other Pokemon wouldn't attack that soon, the fire slug focused up, steeling up its magma body to make it more resistant to attacks.

Area effect: Ash Rain.
Uneven terrain. Entrance of a cave. Smogscreen right around Slugma, with Flareon caught up in it

Encounter #5
Slugma (??/??/??) 57.51%
]Harden[

Trainer Stats:
Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x5, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 100%
Extra Moves: Toxic TM

~Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 87.37%

Previous Encounters:
#1 - Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured.
#2 - Geodude - Trainer Fled.
#3 - Cubone - Trainer Fled.
#4 - Diglett - Trainer Fled.

OoC: just a little note, it is using Harden now, meaning that it'll take effect next turn, depending on what you do.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.