View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

I didn't answer Dragana as the ParkBall sucked up Buizel before landing on the sandy ground. It rolled around feebly for less than a second before falling still. I smiled a little and clapped my hands together.

"I s'pose that answers your question, eh? Congrats, you've caught your first Park Pokemon!" I exclaimed, walking over to collect the Ball. I then returned and held it out for Dragana to take, nodding at her. "I'm sure she'll come around. You proved you're a good, capable Trainer, and I think that's what she was looking for." After giving Dragana the ParkBall, I clapped my hands together again and glanced around. I stopped when I noticed a small, pink form slowing creeping along about two yards away from us.

"Oh, Dragana, look! It's a Shellos," I said, watching the seaslug as it crawled along. It had a white underbelly and a series of long thick tendrils growing from the top of its head. A yellow ribbon of flesh ran around its sides, and thick yellow lips were currently blowing large bubbles. Four little spiny growths on its rump slowly waved through the air. "Kinda cute, ain't it? You know, Gastrodon are pretty tough little beasties. Good walls, they are. Oh geez, I sound like freaking Yoda, talking like that." I shook my head and snorted. "So anyways, whaddaya say? Shall we mosey on over and have a go at it, or would you rather try for something else?"

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 13

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 01:01 PM.