View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 06:10 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: My Guardian Angel (PG-13) (Chapter 1 Up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
You know, after all, I'll just change the word to just a comma. Your teacher seems a lot more trustworthy than internet articles (and I also asked Bryce and he agreed with your teacher). *goes to fix that.*

And so this post isn't spam or something, here's somethng I'll use as the fan fic banner for now.

This is a small part of the kick-ass movie poster my friend made of this fan fic for my birthday. It's took big to scan the entire thing, unfortunately, but it's on my wall and inspires me. ^-^

(I'll add the other parts as I introduce the main characters of the story later on.)

- Kat
Oh, hehe, good. >:D And yeah, I thought that too. And if they're people who don't know as much about grammar as English teachers, then of course my teacher's going to be more reliable. xD And yeah. GO BRYCE!

Cool. ^^ Different from most banners (on account of how they've generally got Pokemon on them xD), but I like it. ^^

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.