Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

Ranger: Ranger Adam

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

OOC: It's better

"Go, Spiritomb!" Alonzo shouted.

Its body that resembled a purple, swirling vortex with green lights surrounding the face was encased in a gray stone, the Odd Keystone.

"Spiritomb, I want you to use Confuse Ray, and follow that up with a Hypnosis!" Alonzo commanded [To] the ghost.

Alonzo’s switch was fast, Gyarados had taken quite a fair bit of beating by the small clown, and returning Gyarados was the right thing to do. Spiritomb was a great match up, I’m sure Alonzo must have realised that Mime Jr could no longer uses Psychic moves. Spiritomb gazed at Mime Jr, with the intent to kill. A Pokémon like Spiritomb was fairly hard to get due to the fact, you would need a full 108 spirits that made many misdeeds. These spirits were forced to the Odd Keystone, thus creating Spiritomb. Even with the Key Stone the Pokemon was very dangerous. Mime Jr, was the faster of the two this time. This may have been a baby but it was a smart one. Mime Jr picked up a small boulder on the side of the cliff using her Psychic powers. The boulder flew out of the side of the valley slowly and covered within that pink aura it levitated above Spiritomb. Mime Jr made stress sounds as he held the boulder above Spiritomb. The Pokemon looked up as the Mime Jr let it go. The boulder fell at a record speed, gravity pulling it down faster, while air resistance had no chance due to the odd, aerodynamic shape of the boulder. The Boulder plummeted towards Spiritomb, the Key Stone was not even scratched and thanks to the high defence of Spiritomb, not much was done to it.

I watched as Spiritomb got ready to attack. Spiritomb floated up into the air and gazed at Mime Jr. Then it grinned.

I watched as Spiritomb floated about a foot off the ground. The Keystone was like a leash and the Pokemon could not move very far. First the Pokemon created a small dark blob that slowly floated away menacingly towards Mime Jr. As the ball popped on Mr Mime the Pokemon seemed drunk. It walked around oddly, taking large steps then small steps. Confuse ray was successful. Alonzo had also ordered Spiritomb to use Hypnosis.

I was not really fond of large combo’s but maybe he could pull it off.

Mime Jr walked around confused. Crossing its legs over repeatedly, meanwhile Spiritomb started to build up energy within its eyes. The Pokémon glared at Mime Jr as small rings started to flow out of Spiritomb. The rings slowly started to get larger until there was a good few of them. Mime Jr didn’t really look as Spiritomb whirled around trying to get Mime Jr to fall asleep. It didn’t really work. The rings didn’t even come close, nor did the beams of light due to Mime Jr’s unpredictable movements.

“I suppose you did better this time, maybe try a little harder if your going to do some combo’s?”

"It also seems that taunt has gone away and Mime Jr has forgoten about Gyarados."

Name: Fierce Deity [Alonzo]

Money: $1,100
Encounters Remaining: 15
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x2, Max Potion x2, Superball x5

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Kingdra
TM/HM: Blizzard, Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall
Ability: Swift Swim
Nickname:
Nature: Brave

Pokemon: Gyarados
TM/HM: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall
Ability: Intimidate
Nickname: Leviathan
Nature: Bold

Pokemon: Spiritomb
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Snatch, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp
Ability: Pressure
Nickname: Tombstone
Nature: Impish

Pokemon: Togekiss
TM/HM: Grass Knot
Ability: Serene Grace
Nickname:
Nature: Calm

Total Pokemon Encountered:

Mime Jr, F, ? [Sassy] | 100% [Con]

Spiritomb, No Gender, Pressure [Impish] | 91%

Total Pokemon Captured: None

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”