View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Red face Re: N64 stopped working while playing Pokemon Stadium I

I don't know if my N64 still works or not. Last time I played it so many years ago, it still worked. I put mine away when the controllers wore out. I'll have to dig it out and see if it still works. To those who suffered a loss: sorry about your consoles.

If by chance all of you do manage to get new N64's, may suggest storing it in a cardboard box with a clean, dry t-shirt or a rag over it to keep dust and humidity out and storing that way when it is not in use.

I do this with every video game system I own. Still, I should check on my old N64 to see if it still works, but my controllers are pretty much shot. I play my DS, my XBOX (the 1st one), and my Wii.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 10-11-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: more info, spelling