View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 08:05 AM
Dragoness Offline

Smile Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC: No real reason other than I felt like it. Also, two sentences...not counting your OOC or the copy+paste of one of my sentences :( Even though it's not a battle post, you should still try and put in a bit more description of the area around you, the Pokemon, what your character is thinking, even what you're gonna do next :)

IC:

The Kricketune twitched its large moustache, eyes alert as it glared down at Iridium and me. Shifting its weight forward, it placed a clawed foot outside the pool, growling deep in its throat.

"Back up!" I ordered Iridium, stepping back myself. The Pokemon suddenly grinned, an impish gleam appearing in one of its bright eyes. Just as sudden, it jumped at us, spreading its thin black wings out. Letting out a yell, I hit the ground, avoiding the weird bug as it flew over us and down a wide path, cackling madly.

Struggling up, I yelled after it, "Well that was nice of you!" Grumpily, I looked around the small pool. Now I was damp, it was getting cool out and a Pokemon had decided to play a prank on me. If it weren't for the fact that I was freezing, I would have found it funny.

Muttering darkly, I looked around. No other Pokemon were nearby, though honestly they could have just been hiding, waiting to see what we'd do next.

"Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?" I asked, digging through my pack for a coat.
-------
Name: Iridium

Money: $22,500, let me know if this changes
Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Nickname: -
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack
--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune

Pokemon captured: