View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

We left the Croagunk behind, and I listened to its croaking as it grew fainter and fainter, until I could no longer hear it. I glanced back and saw the Pokemon had at some point returned to the pool. I sighed a little, glad it hadn't decided to stalk us or something. Croagunk got like that, sometimes. They could be strange little Pokemon.

We walked, me enjoying the rising temperature (how can people live in places where it's cold? I HATE the cold!) and generally admiring the beauty of the place. Dragana was still holding the Shellos from earlier, which seemed more than happy with the arrangement. I eyed the little seaslug for a moment, wondering what would become of it.

My thoughts were cut sort when something popped out of the wet sand near a pool to my right, about seven feet away. I yelped in surprise and jumped back a bit, throwing an arm in front of Dragana in case the exploding sand was a threat or something. Instead, when the sand settled, I saw a small blue Pokemon standing there, tramping down the sand with its stubby little legs. It had orange whiskers on the sides of its jaws and a long, slender fin growing from the top of its head. A paddle-like tail grew from its rear. The Pokemon was so busy with what it was doing that it didn't notice us at first.

"Aw, a Mudkip. Isn't it cute?" I said to Dragana, smiling. "It looks like it's almost dancing, the way its stomping around."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Rangerís Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

=====

OOC:
Fweee, I smell a plot device looming around the corner in the near future. Wait, how can there be corners at a giant expanse of beach? @__@...

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 01:02 PM.