View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 02:28 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Individual RP: Marshy Mellow

The sunlight was slowly fading on the horizon. Faint beams of energy stubbornly made their way between the peaks of Meteor Valley, which is shaped in a U fashion, with Outpost #8 being a small point like the accent of a spanish-like letter: . I had spent the whole day with my Dugtrio, carving a trail that would be easy to follow. A trainer had requested for a night run through the area, which would allow him to catch the falling star show that was programmed for this night. The moon had just been completed in the fantastic sky canvas that nature offered to those worthy enough to see it.

“It’s such a wonderful night, eh, Luke?” I said to my loyal Lucario, who was standing besides me. His blue aura was eerily shining tonight. He did not even turn around to reply; his face showing a serious look, which was quite unusual since Luke tended to be calm and reflexive. Something was amiss. I looked at the horizon, and saw nothing strange in the road that led deep to the middle of the U. But Luke was never wrong.
“We have a surprise ahead, eh, old buddy?” I whispered. There’s nothing like a good adventure in your 40-years-old crisis. And that’s when I heard the noise…

*Ching-a-ling*

Hugh had arrived. I had instructed him to ring the bell outside the outpost when he arrived. Time to go. Luke was ready too; he handed me the backpack filled with goodies, just in case the newbie screwed up. A few restoring items, and a special map that I had drawn during the day’s exploration. For a special fee, I could show him a few discoveries about… well, you know the deal. I grabbed a pair of pokeballs and jumped with Lucario through the window. Such a fall would’ve broken many bones to an inexperienced athlete, but I loved the thrill. Plus, Dugtrio had softened the ground, so it felt like a flower patch. Good trick to make an impression.

Hugh, however, was busy making a sketch about something, and thus didn’t witness my landing. Oh well, so much for the drama.
A Tyranitar stood behind him, like the president’s bodyguard. He muttered a few words before looking to where I stood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Name: Marshymellow
Encounter stats: 15 left
Money: 3k
Items: Full Heal, Hyperball, Max Potion x2, Superball x2, Park Ball x2

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nickname: Jushi
Ability: Sandstream
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dragon Dance, Tbolt, Taunt, Substitute, Ice beam, Curse, Protect, Surf, Focus Punch, Fire Blast, Superpower

Pokemon: Ambipom
Nickname: Hou
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Snatch, Thunderwave, Substitute, Return
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 10-15-2009 at 02:30 AM.