View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Nyurgh

Ratty the Raticate was having a bad day. In the morning, he had woken up with the bright sun shining on his eyes. What is odd about that? Ratty the Raticate had fallen asleep under a shelter of leaves after a night of playing tag with his fellow Ratty Rats. He had wanted to sleep all the morning.

But no, chief boss Ratatouille had decided to wake up Ratty by sending his Lieutenants, Rita and Rato, to wake him up "peacefully", since he had shown up late for his morning training session. As a punishment, he had been ordered to be the second line of defense against invaders. Humans had begun to appear, and some of them did not have pure motivations behind their actions. He was okay with being captured, as long as it was a good trainer.

And tonight, he didn’t want to be captured. He didn’t want to fight at all, but he had accumulated a lot of anger after the double-session of intensive training he had during the afternoon. Thus when Sentry the Sentret came about blabbering about “HUMANS! HUMANS! HUMANS” he didn’t mind running at full speed until spotting a trainer and a Weavile, then attacking the second one.

“Yeah, bring it on! That’s right, look at my teeth! They’re big, and nasty!” he yelled at
nobody in particular.

“Oh, so you want to attack me with your claws, huh? Well, let me tell you something, Weavile. I trained under boss Ratatouille for over three years. And I learned…”

WOOSH! He dodged the Night Slash with a side step worthy of an action movie, then used his strong tail as a lasso, enveloping Weavile’s small feet and making it trip. THUD! Weavile fell to the ground. Raticate could not restrain his excitement

“…this! That’s right! Who’s the rat! I’m the rat! Now have a taste of my teeth!” he declared, launching himself against Weavile – front teeth fully visible – who was still on the floor, tasting the mud.

Battle stats:

Wild Raticate
Health: 100%
Attack: Hyper Fang

Weavile:
Health: 84%, DEF-1
----------------------------------------------------------
Trainer Stats
Name: Nyurgh
Money: 0
Encounter Stats: 13 encounters left.
Encounters: Sentret (Fled), Raticate (engaged)
Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx4, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Pokemon: Snorlax
Nickname: Laxman
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Lax
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

Pokemon: Weavile
Nickname: None
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Yanmega
Nickname: Yan-Chan
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD