View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 04:21 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

We walked down the narrow, curving path, looking for signs of Pokemon. The sun was now overhead, but the forest remained quite dim and chilly.

"Woah!"

Amonea stopped abruptly with the exclamation, and so did I.

Right in front of us was a duck-like creature with nice brown feathers and a sharp pointed beak. It had a sort of blank expression on its face, it was neither angry nor amused at seeing us, or so I thought. It had a green twig clasped tightly in its wings.

"Not exactly what I was looking for, but Farfetch'd are Rare, aren't they?" I asked, in a very faint whisper. "People consider them a delicacy in some parts of the world, don't they?"

I carefully pulled out a red-and-white orb from my pocket and tossed it into the air. The Pokeball opened with a dazzling flash of light and a moment later, a flaming monkey stood in front of my eyes.

"Come on, Infernape, we're here to do some battles," I said, and Infernape replied with a mere nod.

"Alright, let's begin with a Brick Break attack, then move away from Farfetch'd a bit and follow it up with a Flame Wheel, but make sure you don't knock Farfetch'd out, okay?"

Infernape again nodded in indication that it understood.

It crossed its arms and made an "X", and stood rooted to the spot, as if it was meditating. It then unfolded his arms and rushed forward towards the bird, and I knew it would bring back its arms forming the "X" once more when it reached Farfetch'd, completing the Brick Break attack. For the Flame Wheel attack, Infernape would surround itself with a huge flames, and rush at Farfetch'd, tackling it down onto the ground.

I just hoped that Infernape would be succeed in doing this, and Farfetch'd didn't have any surprises, or worse, shocks in store for Infernape and me.

---

OOC: My first battle post, so I hope this was alright. I can battle it in this post right, or do I have to do it in the next post? And its possible to use two attacks in a single post, right? Do correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. I have $24,000 now btw.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-16-2009 at 11:01 AM.