View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC: Mudkip = frog lol. I never thought of it that way, since it's s'posed to be a mudfish. Which I honestly don't think it looks like >>...

=====

IC: No wonder Dragana wanted to avoid the Croagunk, if she was scared of frogs. I personally didn't like roaches; in fact, I downright hated them. Nasty little things. If there should ever be a roach Pokemon (God forbid), I would avoid it like the plague. I'd avoid it MORE than I would the plague.

We left the Mudkip behind; it had ignored us the entire time we'd been there. I had a fleeting suspicion it might be deaf, as it hadn't even twitched when Dragana had had her mini hysterics. Any other Pokemon would have at least glanced over. And now that I thought about it...something definitely seemed off about how the Pokemon we'd been encountering were acting. Buizel weren't normally so vicious; determined, sure, but the one Dragana had captured was downright mean. The Tentacool...looking back, when it had waved its tentacles around, maybe it wasn't being friendly. Those weak squirts of water may have been warnings to stay away. And Mudkip, stamping at the ground and not looking at us, even when it had turned in our direction.

So far, it seemed, the only normal Pokemon around here was the Shellos Dragana was toting around. I glanced at the seaslug, then eyed the various Pokemon that were still on the beaches. For the first time I noticed many were staring at us, and not in a curious manner. I could practically taste the hostility coming from them.

I said nothing about all this to Dragana, but Dagger seemed to sense my unease. He glanced up at me and growled softly, then glared around at the Pokemon in sight. He, too, must have known something was wrong with a lot of them. He moved a bit closer, his fur bristling.

"Okay," I said after a moment, remembering that Dragana had wanted to buy a Special Map. I came to a halt and dug into my pack, shuffling things around until I found a bundle of maps, rolled up and kept from unrolling by a rubber band around the middle. I pulled back the top left edges and looked through the roll until I found a map for the Great Lakes, which I then carefully tugged free. I patted down the other maps that had come partly up with it, replaced the bundle, and shut my pack. I then held it out to Dragana. "Special Maps are five-thousand Pokedollars," I told her. "But the nifty thing is you get to go to the part of this area that's normally off-limits to Trainers."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 32,200

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2009 at 02:57 PM.