View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC: You're fine. Doing a couple attacks in one post is one way you can pull off combos. Also, don't forget to pick the gender of the 'mon :) Don't forget to take into account natures and surroundings and all that.

IC:

"I've heard about that!" I replied my voice uncharastically enthusiastic. "Bit odd, isn't it? I mean really, who would eat a Pokemon? But I guess if you're poor enough and hungry enough. But then again, I mean really, Pokemon are so smart, it'd be like eating a, a human? Right?" I shut up then, allowing Iridium to focus on the battle.

The flaming ape growled, raising his thick woolly arms above his head and crossing them in a large X. Then he charged forward at the small bird, eyes ablaze. Farfetch'd, who seemed to be quietly enjoying the scene, suddenly realized that perhaps it should get out of the way. Too late. At the moment it started to flap out its wings and get out of the way, the ape reached it and slammed its now glowing orange hands down onto the bird's tail end.

Farfetch'd screeched. Even though the attack had not been all that, it still hurt! With a yell, it seized its muscles up and then hissed through its beak, relaxing its muscles. Then, with incredible speed, the bird jumped up at Infernape and opened its large, razor sharp beak and pecked viciously at the monkey, leaving drops of blood on the guy's furry skin.

It had to abandon its attack though, as Infernape had started his Fire Wheel attack, every hair on his body taking a flame like appearance. I grinned a little. The very air around him was burning hot, making small heat waves appear around him. Personally I enjoyed the warmth. However, as the ape tried to throw itself at Farfetch'd, who had landed on the dirt floor of the forest, the bird jumped up, flapping its wings furiously as it grew in height, just missing the fire attack.

-----
Farfetch'd 63.3% [Speed raised]
Attacks used: Agility, Peck

vs.

Pokemon: Infernape 77.2%
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Name: Iridium

Money: $24,000, let me know if this changes
Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack
--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd

Pokemon captured: