View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 06:19 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Marshy Mellow

"Hello, Hugh. I hope you had some coffee; the night's gonna be long. Let's depart now" I said, shaking his hand. I noticed he had almost no strength, but his hands were soft and smooth. They would be no good for climbing the valley for caves of special Pokémon breeds. Who knows, perhaps a legendary Pokémon waited at the top of a cliff.

We parted through the trail that Dugtrio had prepared on the afternoon. The pendant was gentle, about 20 degrees, and was even easier due to the earth-mud trail. They were halfway through the pendant when Hugh stumbled upon something and fell to the ground. He had been drawing the nearby trees, which had star fruits – brilliant, diamond-like berries that shined in the night. The valley, then, needed no artificial light.

Where was I? Oh, yes, I heard a loud thud and found Hugh face down on the mud. He had tripped over a large, white object, with round edges that resembled… a bone?
“Grrr!” said a Pokémon voice nearby. It was a small Poochyena, who had probably digged the bone recently and was not happy to have his hiding place disturbed.
Hugh got up and selected a Pokémon to fight. Warm-up had arrived.

--------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Name: Marshymellow
Encounter stats: 15 left
Money: 3k
Items: Full Heal, Hyperball, Max Potion x2, Superball x2, Park Ball x2

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nickname: Jushi
Ability: Sandstream
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dragon Dance, Tbolt, Taunt, Substitute, Ice beam, Curse, Protect, Surf, Focus Punch, Fire Blast, Superpower

Pokemon: Ambipom
Nickname: Hou
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Snatch, Thunderwave, Substitute, Return
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD