View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC: XD He's out terrorizing small children right now, so you're safe ^^.

=====

IC: I smiled and nodded as Dragana said she hoped we took checks, and I took it when she offered it to me. I tucked it into my pack, then struck out towards the south-eastern shores. There was an area out there, measuring roughly a mile wide and long, that was cordoned with a thick steel gate that was about as tall as I was. It was to keep Trainers from getting to the special area, which each habitat at the Park had; mostly for purposes such as observation, breeding programs, that sort of sensitive thing. Only Trainers who purchased Special Maps were given access to these high-security areas. It was to keep the general population of visiting Trainers from upsetting any of the rarer Pokemon that lived there.

We had to walk for a while, but we eventually reached the gate that ran the entire circumference of the area. Inside that gate lived normal Great Lakes Pokemon, as well as others that dwelt nowhere else around here. It wasn't because the gate forced them to stay here, either; there was doors the only opened from the inside, and only when the scanners recognized a Pokemon standing in front of them. The special Pokemon of the Great Lakes simply preferred the security of the gate to the tough living outside of it.

I pressed a hand to the palm reader on the left side of the main entry door. Then, when prompted by a recording in a cool female voice, I stated my name and rank. Voice recognition technology took a second to process my voice and everything, and then the recording thanked me and told me to have a nice day. There was a faint click as the door unlocked, and I pushed it open. I then shifted, waving for Dragana to come in before me.

"It closes pretty fast, you know, to make sure people who aren't supposed to come in don't. It also locks again the second it closes, so go on in and wait for me just inside the gate," I told the young woman. Dagger, rude little bugger he was, darted in ahead of Dragana and started sniffing around crazily. Of course Dragana might think he was just being rude, but I knew the real reason Dagger had charged in before the Trainer. He was making sure it was safe for her, making sure none of the strangely-acting Pokemon were around. He growled at a Milotic that was sunning itself about ten feet away, but it ignored him, and us, completely. Other Pokemon watched us curiously, and I thought that maybe whatever was affecting the Pokemon outside the gate hadn't reached here.

Then I spotted a Psyduck not far from the sunbathing Milotic. It glared hatefully at us, its bill opened as it panted heavily. I noticed a red welt on its left side, showing clearly even through its sleek yellow feathers. An illness? A disease? A virus? The thought of it made me worry for Dagger's safety, and for the general safety of the Pokemon at the Lakes. Hell, it made me worry for the safety of myself, Dragana, and our Pokemon. I recalled Dagger, something he clearly didn't like, and faced Dragana with a worried expression.

"Make SURE you don't go any farther than just inside the door," I told her. "I think something's wrong with some of the Pokemon here, and I want to check that Psyduck out and make sure I'm not right." I didn't mention that it could be some sort of crazy sickness the Pokemon had; I wanted to make the young woman cautious, not scared or overly upset. I smiled as convincingly as I could and added, "I'm sure it's nothing, just a cold or maybe something else entirely, but better to be safe than sorry, eh?"

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-21-2009 at 05:44 PM.