View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Mewcario: Individual RP

OOC: I'm sorry for the delay - yesterday was a very busy day for me.

Is it possible for an object to be reflected in the exact opposite direction by a cylindrical movement force? The answer is, simply put, no. Longitudinal forces will alter the trajectory of an object in a perpendicular fashion. The rocks thrown against Dragonite ricocheted to the sides, avoiding any contact with Dragonite, but certainly not being thrown back at Tyrogue. The tornado kept growing until it was wide enough to affect a 10 feet ratio circle, the center of which was Tyrogue.

The wind forces created made it impossible to escape the attack. Tyrogue was flinched by the hit. The hit itself would not have hurt much – what damaged Tyrogue was the dust debris that buffeted him over and over within the vortex.

The twister dissipated when Dragonite stopped flapping his winds. Tyrogue was not angry about the attack – in fact, he was just warming up.
With eyes wide open, he began flexing and extending his arms and legs. Prominent muscle mass was now evident, as if it had been hiding until a proper opponent arrived. He was now stronger, tougher, but as agile as before. He awaited for Dragonite to make the next move.

Battle stats:

Wild Tyrogue
Health: 88%
Stats: ATA / DEF +1
Attack: Bulk Up

Dragonite
Health: 100%
Nature: Gentle.

Environmental factors:
Piles of rock to the sides, a long ramp trail is the fighting location. Tyroge is on a lower plane, Dragonite is up in the sky.

-----------------
Name: Robert
Total Money: $0
Total Items: 3x Super Balls, 2x Full Heals, 1x Max Potion

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Arcanine
Nickname: Flare
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Sapphira
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD