Little Cup Tournament - CRANIDOS IS BANNED, SEE THREAD; SIGN-UPS CLOSED
URPG: LITTLE CUP TOURNAMENT
Turning another corner, the sight that greets you is not a pleasant one. Although you know that it is not, you think you are staring down the same corridor. Its appearance is not dissimilar to the past twenty or so that you have dragged yourself through, hoping and praying that with each corner you turn, you will find it. But you do not. You pick up your feet with the last piece of your determination and force yourself to keep running. Before you is another corner and you sigh heavily at the thought of another corridor lacking in a door, just brick after boring brick stretching on for eternity. But instead of seeing just brick, there is a door. The door you have been looking for.
With a new found strength within you, you race to the door with every ounce of energy you have. The light that escapes the edges seems to beckon you forward, forcing you to run faster. You get closer, closer, closer, until you can almost touch it.
But you stop. Giggling. Laughter. The pitter-patter of tiny feet. Shoving the doors open a bizarre sight is revealed to you. Baby Pokemon. A room full of Baby Pokemon. Not what you were expecting.
Are you a fan of cute Pokemon, not these giant monsters with gigantic stats and movepools that seem to stretch on for miles and miles? Do you prefer a more relaxed attitude towards your Pokemon and battling? Maybe you should enter the Little Cup Tournament and show us all what you're made of! Post your sign-up of your name and six of your Pokemon, and battle it out against other trainers using your Pokemon in their lowest evolution stage. Not all "overused" Pokemon will be of much use here, so be sure to choose wisely, and may the best trainer win!
Prizes will stick with the theme of Little Cup and be:
- Sign up with your name and a team of six Pokemon.
- Your team of six will be displayed in the sign up thread.
- Matches will be 3v3, and Pokemon battle in their lowest evolution form.
- You may choose three out of your six Pokemon for each battle.
- Pokemon that do not evolve cannot be used.
- Pokemon that, in a previous generation, were an unevolving Pokemon and are now the lowest stage of their evolution line cannot be used (i.e. Scyther, Sneasel etc). If they have a baby form (Elekid, Magby etc) you may use that.
- Your Pokemon (in their lowest evolution stage) will be able to use all TM moves that your original Pokemon knows that the lowest evolution stage would be able to learn themselves (i.e. if you submitted Infernape, your Chimchar would be able to use Grass Knot, but not Stone Edge). The same applies for Move Tutor moves.
- Your Pokemon can use any Breeding moves in its lowest evolution stage that it knows.
- NOTE: Cranidos is banned.
Battles rules will be:
- 1st Place: One Pokemon of the lowest stage of its evolution line (Demanding tier or below) with two TMs.
- 2nd Place: One Pokemon of the lowest stage of its evolution line (Complex tier or below) with one TM.
- No Held Items
- Normal Terrain
- Sleep Clause
- Freeze Clause
- OHKO Clause
Participants (MAXIMUM OF 32)
approved by jr
- Stinky (Gengar, Infernape, Starmie, Magnezone, Skuntank, Garchomp)
- The Jr Trainer (Houndoom, Swampert, Electrode, Exeggcutor, Alakazam, Machamp)
- -Pichu Boy- (Arcanine, Froslass, Mamoswine, Hitmonlee, Alakazam, Glaceon)
- Sequentio (Togekiss, Quagsire, Magcargo, Furret, Jynx, Delcatty)
- Adrenaline (Infernape, Gengar, Snorlax, Alakazam, Machamp, Starmie)
- Americantreefrog (Magmortar, Toxicroak, Electivire, Floatzel, Slowking, Sceptile)
- Sec (Marowak, Magnezone, Togekiss, Infernape, Flygon, Walrein)
- Marth (Blaziken, Infernape, Swampert, Dugtrio, Exeggutor, Dragonair)
- TheEvilDookie (Salamence, Gengar, Infernape, Starmie, Electivire, Alakazam)
- Fierce Deity (Salamence, Electivire, Kingdra, Azumarill, Infernape, Flygon)
- Haze (Rhyperior, Starmie, Gengar, Machamp, Dragonite, Victreebel)
- Shinies (Starmie, Snorlax, Infernape, Alakazam, Gengar, Kingdra)
- Leman (Electivire, Houndoom, Dragonite, Wobbuffet, Donphan, Starmie)
- GreenRampage (Tyranitar, Breloom, Electivire, Walrein, Mr Mime, Cradily)
- Ataro (Gengar, Infernape, Lopunny, Salamence, Slowking, Snorlax)
- Brizer (Snorlax, Gengar, Starmie, Sceptile, Infernape, Alazakam)
- Neltharion_Deathwing (Muk, Dewgong, Persian, Raichu, Victreebel, Houndoom)
- Iridium (Alakazam, Gengar, Infernape, Electivire, Sceptile, Starmie)
- Medz (Venusaur, Persian, Lanturn, Manectric, Abomasnow, Bannette)
- Dog of Hellsing (Floatzel, Dragonite, Electivire, Sceptile, Infernape, Gengar)
- AUfan (Umbreon, Flareon, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Jumpluff, Shiftry)
- Dr. House (Garchomp, Togekiss, Infernape, Gengar, Salamence, Swampert)
- Dragoness (Arcanine, Garchomp, Spheal, Mightyena, Machamp, Shellos)
- Nyurgh (Infernape, Drapion, Garchomp, Swampert, Jolteon, Dusknoir)
- Fenix (Gengar, Starmie, Salamence, Electivire, Snorlax, Houndoom)
- Xalapeno (Electrode, Manectric, Crobat, Froslass, Arcanine, Lanturn)
- iReign (Arcanine, Infernape, Starmie, Gengar, Tyranitar, Lucario)
- Shen (Salamence, Empoleon, Bronzong, Tyranitar, Hypno, Electivire)
- Gold Rush (Houndoom, Kabutops, Starmie, Hippowdon, Dragonite, Machamp)
- Tyger Crisis (Alakazam, Gengar, Starmie, Rhyperior, Voltorb, Riolu)
- Spiderc (Infernape, Machamp, Crobat, Poliwag, Cradily, Electivire)
- Bumblebee16 (Garchomp, Crobat, Floatzel, Wailord, Gardevoir, Houndoom)
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:
iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?
Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 10-30-2009 at 03:45 PM.