View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: Individual RP: Iridium

OOC: Yes Rock Tomb missed. I hope my laptop gets fixed soon, I hate borrowing, lol. Sorry about the lateness.

IC:

I watched with interest as the ape's body burned a brighter red, the flames seeming to grow as he relaxed his body. His flesh slowly knitted itself back together, the blood drying, so soon all but the deepest cuts were healed.

In the meantime, Farfetch'd had taken advantage of her foe's distracted state. With a scream of fury, she started running across the ground. Her feet were well suited to running, with three long toes sticking out and one twisted spur. They dug into the ground and pushed the bird forward, her speed only damaged by her injured wing.

Just as the Infernape started to wake up from his Slack Off, opening his eyes to see the bird, Farfetch'd attacked. Her razor sharp beak, turned down slightly like a predator's beak, snapped forward and she started biting, digging into newly heald flesh and fur. Iridium's Pokemon yelped and started swinging his arms around, pushing Farfetch'd away from him.

The girl ran, turning around about twenty feet from the monkey. With a growl, his flames started growing, sending off waves of heat that made me flinch. Then he opened his mouth wide, releasing a burst of vivid orange fire. It turned into a stream of white hot flames, twisting and curling around itself as it shot at Farfetch'd. But she had seen the attack and tried to get out of the way, running to left of the column of flames.

She would have made it too. But at the last moment her hurt wing got caught under her wide feet, causing her to fall with a crash. The edge of the flames caught her, scorching her rear and turning the brown feathers a charred black.

------
Farfetch'd 22% [Speed raised]
Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks used: Peck

vs.

Pokemon: Infernape 50.1%
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects:

Encounters remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack
--
Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd

Pokemon captured:

OOC: Watch it, I had to really lower Flamethrowers power, 'cause otherwise it would have knocked Farfetch'd out.