View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 08:24 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP: Sec

OoC: sorry if i took it THIS slow... i've been kind of busy.

Sec, quite smartly, knew his Pokemon wasn't feeling as good as she let out. “Well just in case, use Wish, Togekiss!” he ordered, and the flying Pokemon obeyed.

She spiraled through the air as Grimer finished preparing its poisonous smelly attack, shiny sparkles adrift in the air, lighting the room to boot, slowly condensating into a more powerful haze, capable of energizing the huge bird...

Too bad it'd take a while, and she still had to avoid her opponent's attacks. Swerving in mid-air, she was ordered from her trainer to follow up with a serie of Aura Spheres to keep the sludge pile busy until the wish took effect. and Togekiss went to rule the world

The tips of her wings glowing a eeire hue as energy was channelled in them, she kept moving to make it harder for her opponent to aim, and when she was ready, she stopped for a split second, joining her wings to shape she energy spheres.

Too bad that was when Grimer decided to fire its attack. A giga-sized mass of poisonous stuff was shot from the Pokemon's mouth, flying towards the Happiness Pokemon as she launched the Aura Spheres.

The two attacks collided, but contrary to what one would expect, they didn't explode. Merely, the first Aura sphere made a huge hole inside the sludge as the second passed through safely, and then the both attacks continued in their paths, hitting- albeit weakened.

Grimer was splattered on the wall when the attack connected, and Togekiss was sent back flying a little when the poison collided, but both were otherwise fine. The Grimer locked its sight onto the flying Pokemon before she could get back into her senses, and started to wave its arm in circles.

"I think it's gonna try to use Disable- that's not too good," Hyacinth commented.

Area: Half-lit corridor thanks to Wish. Getting smellier. There's a door. It's locked. There's a hole in the wall behind Grimer, and also a light switch.

Encounter #2
Grimer (??/??/??) 35.77% (Minimized) ]Disable[

Trainer stats:
Name: Sec

Total Items: x4 Park Balls ; x5 Super Balls ; x2 Max Potions ; x2 Full Heal

Pokemon Stats

Male Hardy Marowak (Lightning Rod) 100%
Extra Moves: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake

Female Calm Togekiss (Serene Grace) 46.21%
Extra Moves:

Previous Encounters:
#1: Elekid - Fainted

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.