View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

OOC: Two on one isn't really fair, you know...

IC:

I didn't really like seeing Nel use two Pokemon against Ninjask alone, but I couldn't do much, except suggest him to withdraw one of his Pokemon. I was quite impressed by the strategy he had in mind though.

The large orange Dragonite floated easily in the air, which was quite fascinating really, as it had quite small wings.

As soon as the two Pokemon heard Nel's commands, they burst into action. Dragonite raised his right fist, and started rotating it quickly. A few seconds later sparks started emanating out of the dragon's fist, and it threw a punch straight at the trunk of the tree, which made it shake violently to and fro. Its leaves rustled and the tree swayed threatingly and looked on the verge of breaking. However, it didn't break, but a lot of the red berries fell onto the ground.

The reaction was exactly the one Nel had expected. Ninjask swooped down immediately and picked up some of the berries strewn on the ground.

Houndoom was waiting for this to happen. As soon as Ninjask slowed down and came in sight, it let out a huge breath of flames, which narrowly missed Ninjask, and luckily, died away before setting fire to any of the vegetation in the area.

Ninjask, now fully aware of the battle, let the berries it had collected fall again to the ground, and joined out its two razor-sharp pincers, then raised them above their heads and rotated itself sharply, performing a kind of dance.

The battle was set to unfold.

"I'd suggest you withdraw one of your Pokemon, since Ninjask is now facing you upfront and not hiding," I murmured.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Wild Ninjask (Attack raised)
Ability: Speed Boost
Health: 100%
Moves used: Swords Dance

vs

Male Docile Houndoom
Ability: Early Bird
Health: 100%

Name: Nel Death

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

OOC: You must choose a Gender for Ninjask btw. Also, I strongly suggest you withdraw one of your Pokemon. I'm not even sure if you're allowed to battle one wild Pokemon with two of your Pokemon. I've asked Jess for confirmation.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-27-2009 at 03:52 PM.