View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

I was satisfied now that Nel had withdrawn his Dragonite from battle. It was now a fair matchup between Houndoom and Ninjask.

Ninjask, being faster, attacked first. It started sniping its pincers or whatever they were in a threatening manner, and creating a sound striking similar to the one produced by a scissor, and started approaching towards the black fiery hound at a very fast pace.

The Houndoom, surprised at such a swift attack, opened his mouth wide, and exhaled a cloud of thick purple smoke, which hit Ninjask straight at the face. Ninjask could easily have dodged that attack, but as it was in the middle of performing an attack itself, it couldn't do so. It was partially blinded by the thick smoke, but flapped its wings rapidly to clear it away and had a wild, but successful swipe at the Houndoom.

The attack caused a lot of damage, as Houndoom howled in extreme agony, and was merely able to stay up on his feet. Nel thought it wise to withdraw his Houndoom at this time, and sent out another of his strong Pokemon, one with a hard and strong steel body, who stood on its four thick metal feet, and sent out a huge Roar as it was released out of its ball.

Clever move, I thought, as the poisonous smoke still persisted in the air. Metagross however was immune to its effects.

While Ninjask was busy blowing away the poisonous smog away, Metagross closed its eyes and emitted a strong pink glow. All its rough edges around its legs started smoothening quickly, its body relaxed itself and boosted its speed.

Ninjask, in the meantime, unseen by Metagross and Nel had dug up a large gaping hole in the forest floor, and was now somewhere underground.

"Watch out," I warned. "It could be anywhe..."

Ninjask came up from beneath the spot where Metagross stood before I could complete my warning, sending Metagross hurtling backwards despite its massive weight and strength. A large number of cracks and chips appeared all over Metagross's metal body, and it was also covered in dust and mud as well, and didn't look in the best of times at the moment, while Ninjask Speed Boost ability constantly raised its already blinding speed.

This is going to be a tough challenge for Nel and his partners, I reflected grimly, hoping that I didn't have to step into the battle at some point.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Wild Ninjask (Attack raised) (Speed raised)
Ability: Speed Boost
Health: 92.33%
Moves used: X-Scissor, Dig

vs

Genderless Serious Metagross (Speed raised)
Ability: Clear Body
Health: 46.15%

Name: Nel Death

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Total Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (25.70%)
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite (100%)
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross (46.15%) (Currently engaged in battle)
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 10-28-2009 at 10:23 AM.