View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

Justin, making a good judgment call in my opinion, decided it was time to try and catch Phanpy. I had the feeling he wanted to try and spare the poor little elephant any more suffering at the hands of the poison coursing through it and smiled a bit. It was nice to have a Trainer who was so concerned about the welfare of a Pokemon that wasn’t even his yet/

The Ball arched through the air as it flew, coming down to land on Phanpy’s back. The orb cracked open and drew Phanpy inside, snapping shut and landing on the ground. It rocked back and forth for a second or two before falling still, signaling a successful capture. I patted Justin’s shoulder and grinned at him before heading over to collect the Ball, rejoining him a moment later and holding it out to him.

“Congrats on your first capture!” I told him. “Phanpy will be fine now that you caught it. Now, what do you say we head on? We could truck around the base of the mountain or we can start up the trail and check out the caves and such.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Justin

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability>
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
90.69%

Total Items: 4 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Phanpy {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Timid Male Phanpy

=====

OOC: Phanpy's Gender?

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-04-2009 at 03:50 PM.